Sunday, August 8, 2010

The talk which went wild

So I was recruiting in a small multi-agency office the last couple of days. Although I try not to hook up with people I work with, there was this totally hot recruiter from the Navy. I thought he was gay for the first day I was there, but as we all went out for drinks I found him hitting on me, as were the other guys.

I really pushed everyone off as I just wanted to keep up with my rule about not fooling around.

So last night 4 of us went out, instead of the 6 like the night before. Slowly people bailed out and it was just me and Navy boy. We were both more drunk than sober and feeling pretty good. He finally says to me, “you know I have been at my table looking at your ass for 2 days, I just have to know if it feels as good as I have been fantasizing about.”

I looked back at him and asked “Is that a question or a statement?”

He laughed and said “I guess it was a careful question, which if it pissed you off or you felt offended, would have been a statement.”

I replied “so if I wanted you in my pussy and not my ass, would that turn you away?” It was amazing that the guy actually looked rejected. I did my best not to show any emotion to his change in facial expression.

He thought a little too long and replied “hell no, I would love to be in bed with you no matter what.”

“Gee sailor” I stated “took a little too long for me to really believe you” and laughed and put my hand on top of his on the table.


He was trying to figure out how to respond and then I hit him with a question; “ so, most guys I meet who are really into anal and blow jobs, tend to be bi- and maybe more on the gay side, where would you put yourself in that category?”

He didn’t respond. So I said “yea I know, we are trained in recruiting not to ask such questions, so I will say something and you let me know what you think.”

He still just looked at me, trying to figure out where I was going with all this.

“If I was sitting here with another woman who was in the Navy and had been recruiting with me for the past two days, who I felt was as pretty as you are handsome, I would probably be asking her if she would like to go back to my hotel and have some fun.” I told him. “So all I am asking you is if I was a guy, would you want to be up my ass?”

He didn’t say anything, but he had a huge smile on and just nodded. So I looked at him and said “Ok faggot, let’s get out of here and I will let you take my ass.” He laughed and almost jumped out of his chair and went to pay the tab.

We talked on the way to my hotel which was like 2 doors down from the bar we were at.

We got into my room and started to make out. We got undressed and I smiled as my sailor boy had a nice cock, and actually one built for anal sex- long and not too thick. We got on the bed and as he continued to kiss me, I reached down and grabbed his dick and started stroking it. About 20 seconds later he pushed down on my shoulders (the universal sign for “go down on me.”) I took the hint and worked my way down.

I was starting to think this guy was much more gay than straight so I stopped at his nipples and sucked them. He was wiggling below me like a girl. I smiled to myself and finally work my way lower.

I got to his cock and teased the head for a minute or two and then took it into my mouth and then went as deep as I could. He moaned and I knew I was doing a good job.

While I was sucking him I decided to play a mind game with myself and decided to pretend I was another gay guy. I pulled my head off his cock and used my tongue and worked down his shaft and then started licking his balls. I took one of them into my mouth and sucked it and then the other. I was driving him crazy; he was moving his arms all over the bed.

I started licking his balls again and then went to the lower part of them. The guy lifted his ass off the bed and I continued to move lower—the guy was totally excited. I started to lick his butt crack and then touched the hole with the end of my tongue. The guy shifted a bit and I then had his legs over my shoulders. I have had women do this when I was eating them out—but this was a first. The guy was now telling me “yes that’s it, lick my ass, oh yea that’s it guy do it to me.” I wanted to stop and yell “hey faggot I have a pussy” but I was role playing to myself so I just ignored the comment and ate him deeper.

I did this for a little while and then started to work his dick a little more, and then felt it was my turn to be taken care of.

I went up and we kissed for a while and seeing as he wasn’t leaving my mouth I returned the favor of pushing down on his shoulders. He moved down and went right past my tits. This bothered me a little and so I started playing with my nipples myself. When he got to my waist he flipped me over and put me in a doggie position. He was licking the small of my back, which was pretty interesting and a turn on.

He then moved down and licked my ass crack and then was licking my hole as I had just been doing to him. Even though I was playing this mind game with myself I was already over it and wanted my pussy eaten, I mean I was sucking his dick for like 10 minutes or so and more when you count the other stuff.

I was thinking about all this when without much warning I felt pressure on my wet butthole. I thought it was going to be his finger, but no, he went right to his dick. And bam, the head was in me. I finally spoke and said “slow down there guy.” He replied “I will, I know what it’s like to have one of these inside me.”

His idea of “slow down” was to wait till he felt my muscles relax, which they just did. He then pushed all the way inside me and started to pump away. I was shaking my head, like “I am being treated like a gay guy here” and figuring all the little games in the bar weren’t a joke at all.

I like being fucked up the ass, but I am usually a lot more turned on and ready for it. I currently felt totally used. I tried to get myself to relax and get mentally into this great looking guy fucking my ass, when he pulls his cock out and yells “yes, oh fuck yes” and shoots his load across my back. He came a good load which is a turn on to me, but I would have preferred it in front of me so I could watch.

He smacked me on the ass and said “thanks that was great.” He then started to pick up his clothes.

“Um excuse me?” I started “I am a woman not one of your gay friends that you picked up in a men’s room somewhere and get a blow job and fucked.” At this point I was getting mad and stood up.

“I have these things here call tits, and this hot wet hole down here called a pussy, and they liked to played with.” I said, pointing as I was talking. “You aren’t bi- are you? You are totally gay and just treated me like I have a cock.”

He looked at me like I was nuts, not sympathetic or anything. I couldn’t believe he had nothing to say.

So I continued “Do me a favor get the fuck out of here, get dressed in the hall.”

The fuckin guy didn’t say anything, nothing. He put his thighty whities on and then opened the door and left.

I thought to myself- “Sheryl this is why you don’t fuck around with other military guys.” I was pissed but also still horny as hell. I felt his cum running down my back and legs. I ran the shower and washed the cum off, and then sat down, switched the water to the faucet and moved my pussy up under the fast running water and got off in one of my favorite ways.

I came down from my climax fast as I again got pissed at the fuck head.

Luckily the guy wasn’t on duty today and this is my last day in this town. I am still pissed as I write this and there is no wonder that all the branches in the military hate the others- maybe that was what it was all about- he just wanted to say he fucked over an Air Force bitch…

No comments:

Post a Comment