Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Fucking horny wife of cousin

This is my first experience in sharing about losing my virginity. Since I belong to a conservative family where kids are raise in a very strict vigilance and u barely can think of sex. Name is Sanjay, this experience of mine happened when I was in 2nd year you my graduation, when I was 20. My dad is a very strict man and I and my dad had a fight on something.
I lost my temper and thought of living the house. Took some money and left for Delhi, where my cousin grandfather and their children stay together. I reached their place and said that I came here to look for the job. All of them advised me that I should complete my studies first but I did not agree and started staying with them.
My cousin grandfather had three sons and two were married and one was unmarried and he use to work in some other city. First son use to live on second floor, he and his wife were very humble and they had big kids, Elder bhabhi use to take care of me like her own child. Second cousin was newly married and is a big alcoholic and workaholic,
every night he drink and come to the house and is barley attracted towards bhabhi(Since she use to limp from her one leg but good from her heart). They did not have kids, but she was conceived and was pregnant for 1 month (Which I came to know later). He name was madu, she was from little poor family. Never see a city life neither seen well dressed men.
I was introduce to her and touched her feet as it is tradition in our family on the day of my arrival. Days started passing by I use to stay on the ground floor and my grandfather and grandmother use to live for temple in the morning and come in the evening. So everyday Madhu started coming to my room for chatting and sometimes elder bhabhi use to join her as well.
We use to chat and eat food together, since everyone in the house is out, kids gone to school and men gone for work. Elder bhabhi use to live for upstairs since kids use to come home at 3 and she has cook for them. So I and Madhu use to chit chat. She uses to bring her threads and starts talking to me and knitting the sweater. We started to become open and talk everything.
One day I took a bold step and asked her how was her first wedding night. She did not shy and replied that it was painful. I requested her to tell me everything since I don’t know anything about what happens on first night. So which she replied you get married and you will get to know and diverted the topic, it went one like that for some days,
one day I caught holder her hand requested her to please narrate what has happened. Then she narrated the entire the story how bhaiya had made her eat sweets first then raped her big time I felt bad. Later she said that know “I like the way he does to me”, I said “the hard way” and she smiled and her eye saw my bulge in my shots.
She left from the place, now I started thinking about having sex with her. Every morning when everyone is left from the house she uses to take bath. So one day I thought of going to her room on the first floor. There was no one in the hall. I went to check the bedroom; there I could hear the sound of water. I raised my tone”Bhabhi” and she replied “ I am taking bath”.
Now I started getting a thought why don’t I see her naked. I again said” ok I am going done” she replied”Ok close the door “and I said “Ok”. But I planned something else, I have closed the in the loud manner so that she can think that I am gone and I sat in the hall, waited there for some time.
She came out in of the bathroom to see is there anyone to which I hide behind the carton of the window. With the gods grace what I saw was like heaven, for the first time I saw a female naked and released in my pants. She came out of the bathroom and peeped to see whether the door was locked and she removed her night gown,
They were huge breast may be 34C and round ass with thin figure, her erect nipples, I was thinking how could she maintain such love boobs. Then what I noticed was that she did wear bra, I slowly came out of the carton of the hall window and opened the door and left, I went down stairs. My heart was beating like I ran a 1 kilometer race. I was just waiting for her come down.
She came down with all stuff and started to enquire “Did you had breakfast” and replied” I don’t want to”. She sat and started knitting the sweater and started talking the same daily stuff and my eyes were on her boobs. She called my name twice and I did not hear anything I was busy staring them. She smiled and said “now I know why u are not hungry”.
I got up from the bed and went to the kitchen to fetch a bottle of cold water so that I can maintain the dignity. When I came back I saw she was lying on my bed. When I entered she got up and said she was feeling sleepy and wanted to stretch her back. I asked not getup she can lie down, to which she agreed and I asked her can I sit beside her.
She said yes and started moving on my head. I asked her since you have mentioned that you are pregnant do you feel any bulge on the stomach, she said in the abdomen. I asked her can I touch it, she said “Ok”. I touched her silky stomach and extended my hand little more down and down and I could touch her pussy hair and pussy lips,
she immediately took my hand out and said you naughty and she saw my bulge and said “ohh my god! you have big bulge” and she closed her eyes and turned around towards the wall. I said “Ooh Madhu” and lifted her saree from the legs and planted a kiss on her ass she just said “uuummhh” and I made lie on her back and pressed her boobs she started moaning” ”uuuummmhhhh”.
Then I climbed on her in the missionary position and started to kiss her passionately. Then she opened up and said remove your short, I got up and started to do while I do that I saw the love hole for the first time live and all hairy, I opened the pussy lips and it was all wet and dripping I just planted a kiss on the top and could sense an odor to which I was getting attracted,
I opened my mouth and put the tongue on it and started licking. Madhu got totally out of control she started moaning loud “ Oooohh Sanjay, eat It, chew it, oooooooohhhhhh”. She then pulled me up and I inserted my 8 inch rod in her pussy, she just came tears, since I had thicker and dick. In now time I released. She was astonished and said “is this your first time” I replied “yes”.
Then she said don’t worry she will teach me good sex. She asked me to come on her top and put the dick in her mouth. In mean while she lifted her head and took my dick in mouth and holed my both ass chicks in her palms and started pressing ass in the to and fro motion and sucking my dick. This was amazing I started to reach my full hard on again after 5 mins of sucking.
Now she turned around and became a doggy and asked me insert, I did, later she advised to hold her hair and from one hand press the boobs from other and climb her on her ass and pump the dick really heard. I started doing that, she started moaning like she was getting murdered “”uuuuuuuhhhhhmmm aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh”.
I got little tired after 25 to 30 mins of pumping and came down of the bed. She said she already came thrice and was about to for the 4rth. Then I asked her can I come for missionary, so that we can release together she said “yes, and come quick because I am also tired.” Then I pumped her in missionary position and I released inside her.
I lay down on her for 10 mins later she made me move and went for washing. I immediately slept, I don’t know when she came and made me wear my short and put the blanket on. I woke up at 7 in the evening and I was all shining. Everyone started noticing that. Next morning when everyone was gone she just came and lye beside me and said that she had the best time in her entire married life
and she had little shyness in her eyes, as if like she started loving me. We continued to make love for a month. Later I moved back to lucknow, since my father came down to Delhi to pick me up and said that once I finish my studies. I can start working. I was she was went back her room and started watching me in her tears from her balcony, so that no one except me can notice her.
It has been 10 years she has two beautiful kids and whenever I go for a visit, She always make sure that I have good time with her. May be I think This what love is ! When a female is maintaining a balance between her responsibilities that have been given to her by her parents and is always busy with her daily activities and never have time to think about herself,
I think sex is the way with which she just tries to have love and affection of mine. Whatever it may be ! I respect her and will there in all thick and thin. Reader if this I wrong just let me know about it in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment